Secure a better future for yourself by saving today. An IRA offers interest and unique tax advantages*.
No Setup or Maintenance Fees
- Competitive interest above standard savings rates
- Traditional and Roth IRA options
- No setup fees
- No monthly or annual maintenance fees
- Funds can be used to purchase CDs within IRA
There are advantages to both traditional and Roth IRAs. One of the biggest differences is the time at which you see the most advantage. A traditional IRA provides potential tax relief today, while a Roth IRA has the potential for the most tax benefit at time of retirement.
- No income limits to open
- No minimum contribution requirement
- Withdrawals can begin at age 59 ½
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty*
- Mandatory withdrawals at age 70 ½
- Contributions are NOT tax deductible
- Withdrawals on interest can begin at age 59 ½
- Early withdrawals on interest subject to penalty*
- No mandatory distribution age
- No age limit on making contributions as long as you have earned income
*Certain exceptions apply, such as healthcare, purchasing first home, etc.